I started working for GuideWell as a contractor for the Enterprise Reporting Team. My role was to work with Program Managers to gather requirements, create user-stories, and create prototypes for new tools and dashboards for the internal teams. I've included some of the work below.
- The Company: GuideWell / Florida Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Project Start: January, 2019
- My role: User Experience and Interface Designer
Managing Service Accounts Inventory and Managers
- - View Service Accounts
- - Assign and move accounts to managers
- - Create/Add Accounts
- - View Managers Teams
- - View a dashboard of Service Accounts Inventory
Enterprise Reporting Dashboard
- Allow executive team and managers to view reporting analytics for the entire department.
- View data availability reports
- View traffic for availability reports
- View clicks by report landing page
- View errors by source
Provider Reporting Dashboard
- View Providers records by Source
- View reporting Exceptions by Source
- View Total Records by processed, succeeded, and Rejected
- View View exceptions
- View a dashboard of with details by Provider
Additional Prototype Screens
Project Screens from:
- Inventory Reporting Framework
- Data Obfuscation
- Deployment Tool
- ETL Framework
Vince is a designer, developer, and usability expert . He has over fifteen years of experience building and improving online applications and websites for companies of all sizes, including Florida Blue Cross Blue Shield, AcuRite, The New York Times Company, The Nielsen Company, Lucent Technologies, and more.
Vince is extremely creative, with a keen ability to understand business priorities and how digital marketing tools can be implemented to drive success. He has a proven ability to transform client concepts into measurable campaigns and applications by formulating a clear, concise message.
Vince has lead various development and design teams to launch a variety of high profile marketing projects, including the Dippity-Do.com sponsorship with ESPN’s Summer X-Games. Other clients include Academic Financial Solutions, where his website and applications helped grow the company’s online revenue by over 500% in 3 years. There is a long list of Companies that he has worked with including Lucent Technologies, AOL, White Rain, eAngler, Berkley, the state of Florida, The New York Times Company, The Nielsen Company and more.
Vince is also a founding member of evolt.org; a world community for web developers; evolt.org promotes the mutual free exchange of ideas, skills and experiences, and a former board member for the New Tampa Community Council; a non-profit group that raises funds to support local civic groups.
Portfolio Home: www.vinces.net
E-mail me: email@example.com
Resume: Vince Heilman UX/UI